In this article, I show my total design for the athletic club exercise. You could have totally figured that out from the synopsis for this post; however, since you, dear reader, only remember 30% of the crap that you read, I’ve now upped my chances of sticking in your cerebrum just a little bit longer.
- People join the club to become members and get invoiced monthly a flat fee and participation fees for classes
- Participation fees for classes consist of a prorated amount of the instructor’s hourly rate and a percentage of the cost of the equipment used by participants in the class
- Record member purchases of food and beverages from the club for rewards
- For every ten dollars spent on food and beverages from the club, the member receives a one dollar credit on their next invoice.
- Members RSVP for classes and their arrival is recorded
- Instructors schedule rooms and equipment for classes
Moment-Interval Detail (Pink)
|Role (Yellow)||Thing (Green)||Description (Blue)|
When you see multiple occurrences of
that diagram, those are not different classes. I just want to show each of the